I’ve said this before, but has anyone else found themselves in a store and had a decor idea come to them? Well that’s exactly what happened when I went to Target for a folding table one night. I started in the dollar spot (per usual) and then had to wander through Chip & Joanna’s new Hearth & Hand collection and next thing I knew, I had an idea for a Christmas table setting.
Although we do have a dining room in the new house, we haven’t yet bought a table to put in there, so I decided to make a table setting on the table I refinished from my grandparents that’s in our kitchen. It only seats 4, but who says you can’t make a fun setting for a small group?
I got inspired in Target and Hobby Lobby, then finished my setting off using my Cricut on a few items and adding natural elements like rosemary springs from the yard. I’ll let you check the rest out for yourselves and will be sharing my DIYs in future posts!
- Placemats: Target Hearth & Hand collection + personalization
- Chargers: Hobby Lobby
- White plate: Hobby Lobby
- Peace / Joy places: Hobby Lobby
- Napkins: Target Hearth & Hand collection
- Silverware: Hobby Lobby
- Wooden coasters: Target dollar spot
- Wine glass: Coastal Kelder
- Cake stand: Crate & Barrel
- Mini trees: Target dollar spot
- Candle Sticks: friend
- Wood slice place cards: Coastal Kelder