This time last year I was couldn’t wait for 2016 and now it’s over! While many are ready for 2016 to end, the year was extremely good to me, so I wanted to take a minute and reflect on all my blessings!
- We were married! My number one moment from the year was marrying Hunter and officially starting a new chapter in our lives.
- First event – Coastal Kelder was part of The Knot Rocks Charleston event in April and it was a great first experience! I definitely learned a lot about putting a table together and enjoyed speaking to everyone.
- First DIY video – Shantel of Pink Verbena put together some DIY videos and I made a spool side table for the project.
- First charity promotion – After making Kelley O’Hara fan club t-shirts for charity in July / August during the Olympics I was able to make a $300 donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital this December!
- First TV spot – One of the most exciting opportunities this year, Coastal Kelder oyster themed products were featured on Charleston’s local morning show, Lowcountry Live!
- Second holiday season – In my 2nd year as an Etsy shop owner I learned a LOT. The biggest part was the preparation for the holiday season and setting boundaries so I enjoyed the busy time (as well as my birthday), while managing lots of orders!
- First giveaway – I setup a Charleston themed giveaway in order to collaborate with some creative Charleston businesses and promoting shopping local this holiday season.
I would have never guessed that most of those opportunities would have come my way, and am thankful for everyone’s support for all the growth! Yes, that means everyone who reads my little blog, likes my posts and checks out my shop 🙂
These were my top 9 posts on Instagram this year, which were a nice mix of DIY projects, customer photos and collaborations!
Cheers to a great 2016 and now setting more goals for 2017!